New Hartford NY Online is back!

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Nothing can stop what is coming. NOTHING!

This election was not about fixing the economy; trade; borders; military; protecting our children, etc. all so another corrupt politician or "insider" can simply undo it!

This was not simply another 4-year election, but a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not, WE, THE PEOPLE, reclaim control over our government!




REMEMBER!

I plan to continue posting information on this blog. However, if there should be a glitch with viewing this blog over the coming days, please know that I will return although it may be on a different platform...you need to know the truth that the Deep State has been hiding from you.

In case you can't find me here, please bookmark my website today where I will post a link to my new platform or Email me and I will send you a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment