New Hartford NY Online is back!

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

I just want to be Jessie's girl....

...because finally someone at Fox News is being honest with everyone.

Jessie wants you to know that you are being played...



Don't get me wrong, Jessie is only one Fox personality, they also have some real bad personalities that are not willing to report the real news. I dare to say that very soon cable news will be down to "the survival of the truest".



That reminds me, I just received this:

What are the chances that this is a coincidence? Minneapolis; Paris; and Madrid all in May 2020? Are they all the same "players"?

Look at this:

Look how proud that man is holding a silicone doll that looks just like George Floyd from the elbows up! How else do you believe a man the size of George Floyd would fit into such a small casket unless they cut off his legs?

Jessie's right...you are being played and conditioned to believe almost everything you are being fed!

I recommend you watch this video if you want to know the truth...



I am betting that Chauvin will be found not guilty and all HELL will break loose to induce more hate and fear. That's the game they like to play!

You need to stop listening to the Fake News Media! Take off the damn mask and start living again! We need you to help fight the cabal with their New World Order agenda!

No comments:

Post a Comment