New Hartford NY Online is back!

Friday, April 30, 2021

Richard finally was able to get a message to us:
"Hey guys! I’m back! There have been a lot of wild, unsubstantiated rumors flying around regarding my whereabouts and let me just say this:
1. Don’t believe what you’ve heard. It’s no where near the vicinity of actual facts.

2. I’ve been advised by legal counsel, to say nothing about the events that transpired. As soon as I can share some details with you I will. (It’s a process...but soon)

3. I can say I’m fine and well! It hasn’t been fun but I’m back, no worse for the wear and tear.

4. I’m not that easily intimidated, Patriots. I will continue to expose, and report what I see!

5. Your concern is very appreciated. I am humbled by the out pouring of support."
Cryptic, but in some ways telling. If Richard felt that someone was attempting to intimidate him, one has to assume that the D.C. police were the ones doing the intimidation. Those of you sitting on the sidelines should give some thought to the possibility that a citizen with a video camera can be arrested and intimidated just for trying to bring the truth to light.

I will let everyone know if I receive anything further.





No comments:

Post a Comment