New Hartford NY Online is back!

Sunday, April 18, 2021

Richard Citizen Journalist reports the "Real" news...

Friday, April 16th, Richard Citizen Journalist reported about 9:30 a.m.:

"Good Morning! Bringing you the latest live from World War I memorial dedication ceremony lots in store for today.... More coverage to follow!"

Richard recorded the ceremony and later that afternoon at about 3:28, he posted this video for us all to enjoy:


Along with that video Richard wrote:
"Today has been hard for me. I’ve been wanting to post this vid for hours. I remember these Ceremonies from child to adult. I’ve loved this town my entire life. The USA is incredible. this town is abandoned. It hurts me. Idk what to say."
Richard is a veteran and he is a true patriot who loves America!

Here's what I find disturbing, the news media reported that it was a virtual ceremony and Joe Biden spoke at the event.

From ABC News:
"National World War I Memorial unveiled in Washington more than 100 years later"
"President Joe Biden said it commemorates the "courage" of American "Doughboys."

"Located on Pennsylvania Avenue near the White House, the memorial was unveiled Friday in a virtual ceremony, opens to the public beginning Saturday, and marks the last of the major American wars to have a place of honor and remembrance in the nation's capital."

"President Joe Biden, in remarks recorded for the virtual ceremony, honored the 4.7 million Americans who served in what at the time was called "The Great War," the first conflict on a world-wide scale."
U.S. News and World Report wrote:
"Ceremony Heralds Opening of WWI Memorial in Washington"

"In remarks during the virtual ceremony, President Joe Biden paid tribute to the 4.7 million who served in the war, and the 116,516 Americans who lost their lives in it."

I find it odd that our guy, Richard Citizen Journalist, didn't even mention anything about Joe Biden's speech and it wasn't in Richard's video. It's almost like it never happened!

Why were Biden''s "handlers" calling it a virtual ceremony? Richard was there to record it as it happened; I have no doubt that if Biden spoke at the ceremony, Richard would have included it in his video.

There is something wrong in D.C., my friends! I cannot imagine President Donald J. Trump dishonoring our veterans by not taking part in a memorial ceremony for our war heroes.


Anyway, as I mentioned in my blog yesterday, it was reported that there were riots in Washington, D.C. Friday evening, April 16, 2021. Richard Citizen Journalist tried to locate the riots and afterwards sent us this video:



If you haven't caught on yet, Main Street Media is Fake News; they are part of the cabal/satanists who have been trying for more than four (4) years to take down President Donald J. Trump.

Now, my friends, they are trying to take you down by keeping you wearing masks; taking harmful vaccines and keeping the children out of school. Why would you believe anything they say about COVID when there are doctors on conservative news outlets telling you the truth???

Get into the fight, my friends, take off the damn masks!! Demand accountability from all the local politicians who are happy to keep you in lockdown mode!

Be like Dave!



No comments:

Post a Comment