New Hartford NY Online is back!

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Knock, knock...

Lin Wood here to visit Joe Biden...

Where's Joe?
         
Waiting Patiently...
Not here...
Not here either
Not here!



Got a bit lonely waiting in this room for Joey so my Executive Assistant stopped by to keep me company. Still no Joey in the house.

Still searching...
Not sure if I can find Joey in the house so I thought I would check outside.  Not there...no one in sight. One more room to check







Wow. I thought I might find Joey in the China room making an illegal deal for himself. But nope. No Joey.

When all else fails!


Lin Wood reported seeing no one around, inside or outside, the White House. Very strange.

Richard Citizen Journalist reported seeing several buses of military personnel arriving in the area of the White House a short time ago.

Just now, Richard posted this video:



No comments:

Post a Comment