New Hartford NY Online is back!

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Things are happening...

Last night, April 28, 2021, I posted a video (see my previous blog) from Richard Citizen Journalist with troops arriving on buses with guns drawn outside the Capitol and cars being towed. Anbulances and fire trucks were also seen in a photo Richard sent.



I haven't heard anything more from Richard this morning, however, about 10 p.m. last night, David Nino Rodriguez posted this video:

David Nino Rodriguez
Check out David Rodriguez RAW, UNCENSORED & AD FREE!
Click Here


This morning, April 29, 2021, a lady who goes by the screen name of Nancy Drew sent this video. She doesn't mention the time, but her video is timestamped 5:17 a.m.:



I don't know precisely what is going on at this point, but I will report as soon as I receive any information.

Meanwhile, I thought I would share a photo of our 44th President...


There is a lot to show you; some of the information will be hard to believe. You can either try to understand what you are about to be shown over the coming weeks or just continue to keep your blinders on; either way, NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN!



No comments:

Post a Comment