New Hartford NY Online is back!

Monday, May 10, 2021

Experimental...

County Executive Picente...even New York's Failed Governor Cuomo knows you cannot mandate the "quackccines".

Cuomo should have been saying that right from the start...wonder what made him decide to speak up! I think I know...



Picente said on a recent phone interview on Talk of the Town radio that he would like to mandate the Fauci fraudulent vaccine for certain workers; better give that some thought Picente!

If I were Miscione and members of his "crew", I would also back off pleading with people to get the jab. You would think the town attorney would know enough to advise Miscione against pleading with people to get an experimental vacccine. I wonder why Miscione's doctor friend, who serves as the town's medical director, didn't speak up and advise Miscione to back off.

I predict that very soon...sooner than Dr. Falsie would like...we will no longer be wearing masks; the vaccines will be unavailable and a lot of declassified documents will be unleashed letting everyone know what has been happening while you were asleep.


Time to wake up, my friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment