New Hartford NY Online is back!

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Washington, D.C. May 9 and May 10, 2021...

Richard Citizen Journalist is currently in Maricopa County, Arizona watching the audit of the 2020 election. For now, Nancy Drew is watching Washintong, D.C. and sending videos of what she is observing.

Shortly after midnight, Nancy sent us six (6) videos showing some commotion taking place in front of the White House and Capitol. I am not sure what to make of it at this point, but here is what was sent between late evening on May 9th and 1:05 a.m. this morning, May 10th:








Doesn't look like a normal evening in Washington, D.C. to me. Something is going on...I have an idea, but without confirmation from Nancy who is on the ground, I will reserve my opinion for now.

Hopefully, I will get more videos from Nancy and other people we have on the ground in D.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment