New Hartford NY Online is back!

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Report from Richard Citizen Journalist...

June 21, 2021...

"The department of agriculture and the department of printing and engraving are completely abandoned. This is what is looks like. You be the judge. As far as i can tell all federal buildings in Washington are abandoned."


"The Capitol of the United States still closed to the people."


"Pennsylvania Avenue this afternoon. Washington is abandoned. I’ve lived here my entire life. Metro barely runs. Buses are empty. The city is empty. FACTS!"


"I can cross town in mere minutes now. I remember as a child my dad had a special license (as head arborist) to drive anywhere. We were constantly driving across the mall and parks etc to avoid traffic. No need for that anymore. That was 35 years ago."

"Washington is abandoned, desolate, empty."
"There are currently no flags flying at the Pentagon. I’ve never seen this before. Can someone explain?"





No comments:

Post a Comment