New Hartford NY Online is back!

Sunday, June 13, 2021

The Pope...the choice to know will be yours...

Pope Francis Admits to Deceiving Followers, Promoting Mark of the Beast, Blackmailing World Leaders:

"Last Sat. 5 June Pope Francis openly admitted that his push for a One World Religion was a way to put followers under his control and stamp them with the Mark of the Beast. Francis said he has kept secrets and deceived followers for a long time while promoting a secret agenda of the New World Order. Now was the End Times and he needed to tell the truth. He asked that people read the Bible and find God for themselves through it’s teachings rather than teaching their children to worship him."


Pope Francis leaves a cryptic message - perhaps admitting his crimes against humanity??
"So really your family should not follow me or look up to me anymore"
"Otherwise you and your family will be misled and be thrown into the lake of the fire"
"Even the kids in the family kiss me, and the parents should know better"
"They really need to be told the truth about me... it is so wrong..."
"I am ashamed to tell you this, but I have a secret agenda to deceive you"
"Yes, it looks good to unite people in a one world religion. That way I control them better."
"And have you all... worship me"
"And in doing this you will really receive the Mark of the Beast
"You dont want that. Really the only way you can avoid it is firstly to know who God really is"



Pope makes an illuminati sign with his hand


Bottom left, Rothschild and Rockefeller


No comments:

Post a Comment