New Hartford NY Online is back!

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

If you think Bezos folly was real....

...then you are defiinitely still asleep. It didn't happen; because it can't.

Bezos rocket is a phony...I mean literally a phony attempt to distract us from reality...the cabal is in panic mode...we have it all!

"Think Logically"...Yesterday's event was all for show.

Jeff Bezos is partnered with The Pentagon...corrupt people

The subliminal message that the fake news media is pushing is:
~"I'm Jeff Bezos and the world KNOWS I'm an elite. If Secret Space Programs and Secret Space Tech existed, I'd be using it as I have access to it. But, alas, even I have to use rocket fuel just like everyone else."
Poor Jeff Bezos...if only! [They] will waste copious amounts of fiat paper (taxpayers money) to keep the lie going.

"These people are stupid."

[They] think you are too...

It's all a facade / smoke and mirrors. Look over here; not over there.

The same is true for Richard Branson's magic carpet ride a couple of weeks ago...it was a phony.
What's next for Mr. Bezos? The last I heard they were both [Bezos and Branson] in custody for being pedophiles or maybe, by now, the "end" for them has already taken place. We can hope...



Now, how about a little reality

This is reality...WAKE THE HELL UP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment