New Hartford NY Online is back!

Friday, July 30, 2021

Who is this lady?

So many people are privately suffering; it's about time we start listening to their pain and doing something about it.

I am a survivor of adrenochrome. I was drugged as a child and woke up on an airbase (I believe in Wiltshire).

I was in a cage and my brother was opposite. We were naked and had electrified metal collars on. They would terrorize us and then I was in a white lab and a scientist syphoned and aspirated fluids from my brain stem. I made a film about my story.





Let's make a few more pedophiles infamous...

Yes, Celine Dion is a pedophile; not only that, but Celine is actually a man!

Trump made it difficult for these monsters to get adrenochrome by using the military to clean out the tunnels where trafficked children were kept; abused; tortured; and finally killed.

Celine is an example of what happens to you after your supply of adrenochrome vanishes.

The information I have received is that Celine had a tribunal and has been executed.


Here's a video with both politicians and celebrities who are Pedophiles:




Bottom line, my friends...if you are hurting our children, you have no place to go but down!




No comments:

Post a Comment