New Hartford NY Online is back!

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

It's Time...

...time to get your big boy and big girl panties on!

For months, I have researched information provided to me; downloaded videos (some of them very upsetting); and written blogs to share the information which has pretty much taken up all my free time!

I have taken part in this uncovering of the truth willingly; I believe in President Donald J. Trump; our military; and America! I also do it for the millions of children who are suffering horrific abuse.

The amount of intel that has been provided to me and other members is unprecedented.

Now, it's time to take off the filter and share everything even some of the more disturbing videos; it's time for everyone to wake up to what has been taking place; some of it in tunnels right under government buildings and schools while you all were asleep.

It's time to start taking action by doing some of your own research and getting involved! Anyone can anonymously write their thoughts to this blog (keep it clean); no one has thus far except for the person who tried to disparage me when I first started writing. Didn't work because I believe in what I am doing!

With all that in mind...

First up, Mike and Karen Pence...


This video, which is one of several videos provded by Attorney Lin Wood, is going to be hard for some to watch, but it would be to everyone's advantage to watch it so you can see the extent of the evil taking place right before your eyes.



Tory Smith was a whistlebower from Indiana; the home state of the Pences. He has many videos online calling out people [by name]...members of Congress with the number of children they have raped; tortured; and killed. An online search on his name (use DuckDuckGo) will provide you with links to YouTube videos he has posted.

Tory Smith posted this video on June 2, 2016; his last video which you can find on YouTube was posted on July 13, 2016.

On July 20, 2016, he died; little information can be found as to the cause of death.

Since the posting of this video, my sources have told me that both Mike and Karen Pence were tried under military law; sentenced to death and executed. The Mike Pence you are seeing now is either a clone or someone wearing a silicone Mike Pence mask.

The hard reality is that there are many people just like Mike and Karen Pence; respected people in all walks of life. For example, Ruth Bader Ginsburg did not die of cancer; she was executed for engaging in pedophilia.

These people are sick...you have yet to learn the worst of it.

Bottom line...I am tired; I will no longer worry about your feelings before reporting on some of the more horrific truths. Therefore, starting right now, you need to decide whether to keep reading my blog and viewing my videos or just wander off into never-never land until the truth smacks you right in the face because Nothing Can Stop What is Coming.

The choice to know has been and always will be yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment