New Hartford NY Online is back!

Friday, July 2, 2021

Alaska Airlines...

What is going on in our country? We are losing our freedoms! If you dare to wear a mask with TRUMP written on it, you lose your right to fly on Alaska Airlines!



Sara Stover Gamache, the lady that was kicked off Alaska Airlines for wearing a Trump 2020 mask says:

"I was Kicked off Alaska Airlines flight for wearing a Trump mask • I am appalled that I got bullied by flight attendants at Alaska Airlines because of my Trump 2020 mask. They asked me to change it because it went against their “policies” because of a profanity. I have worn this same mask on several Alaska Flights with no issue so I was genuinely confused and asked to see the policy. However, they said they couldn’t find the policy and that plane needed to take off."

"To avoid any conflict or delaying the flight any further, I immediately complied and changed the Trump mask to a solid black one (which you see in the video). However, they came back to my seat 5 minutes later saying I was getting kicked off anyways because the mask I was originally wearing made people feel uncomfortable."

"When I was exiting the plane one flight attendant mockingly asked “how does it feel to be humiliated?” I replied I don’t feel humiliated what do you mean and she said “the fact that the back of the plane is clapping that you’re getting kicked off”.

"The worst part is they kicked my husband off. He is active duty military so he couldn’t say anything and didn’t say one word the entire time. He had ZERO involvement, yet was unfairly removed as well."

"The good news is I document everything and have photos of me wearing this EXACT same mask on other Alaska Airlines flights and there was no issue, proving that on this flight I was kicked off strictly because of the beliefs of the flight attendants."

"Please repost my story so we can create awareness of the discrimination by Alaska airlines."




People, wake up...we have much more pressing issues than worrying about your hurt feelings because someone is wearing a TRUMP 2020 mask.

Alaska Airlines; their flight attendants; and the ignorant people in the back of the plane may believe they won this time, but they will NOT win the battle.



No comments:

Post a Comment