New Hartford NY Online is back!

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Obamagate...

The following video is greatly exaggerated, although the final outcome is real. At this point, I am not sure of Obama's whereabouts or final disposition, but I can say for sure that Obama and Michelle (Michael) are either in GITMO awaiting a military tribunal or they have already been disposed of; either way, they will never be free to damage and hurt our country again!



The next video has, what I would call, harsh language. It needs to be said and Robert is just the person to say it because he has been there. Robert is an ex-CIA agent:



For the next fews days, I will be busy making preparations for my family's Easter dinner so my time blogging will be short. I will, however, be scheduling videos that will automatically post each day. I hope you will watch them as I try to help you unravel what has been happening over many, many years to change the way we live not just in America; this is a worldwide metamorphasis that is about to take place.

If there should be a glitch with viewing this blog over the coming days, please know that I will return although it may be on a different platform...you need to know the truth that the Deep State has been hiding from you.

If you can't find me online, please bookmark my website where I will post a link or Email me and I will send you a link.

May everyone have a blessed Easter...the best is yet to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment