New Hartford NY Online is back!

Monday, March 22, 2021

Adrenochrome...hear the cries...

There's that word again, the one that all these "fact-checkers" say is a QANON hoax...Adrenochrome.

I hope everyone watches this movie; take notes of the people's names and faces that you see; and understand...this is real. You will come to realize that it is real when you are shown the list of suicides; deaths (from COVID which is the code word used); and also some by hanging. It will all be presented at a time to be determined; very soon.

I will warn everyone that this movie is shocking, so don't watch it if you prefer to stay uninformed.



By the way, I haven't finished the story about the Twin Towers yet; I am sure you must be wondering how our government managed to pull this off. I will share in a couple of days.



No comments:

Post a Comment