New Hartford NY Online is back!

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Election Fraud is real...

A few weeks ago, on Saturday, June 19, 2021. I wrote a blog regarding election fraud.

In that blog I wrote:
"What caught my attention in this interview is that Lin (Wood) is now stating that he feels there is the possibility of fraud in the down ballot races even in a state like Florida run by Republican favorite, Ron DeSantis."

"Lin is of the opinion that there is a need to audit all down ballot elections in every state."
Yesterday, I received a map of the United States labelled as "Complete election fraud heat map of the United States."




My curiosity got the best of me; I wanted to see where in New York State there is a preponderance of election fraud, I cropped the map so that New York State was the main focus:



Yup, Oneida County is believed to have a Rampant/High probability of election fraud in the 2020 election!

Now, let me ask everyone a question...Do you believe that the Brindisi/Tenney election debacle was the only case of problems with Oneida County elections?

It would seem to me that one (1) problematic election should only put us in the Yellow; Suspect/Moderate category at best.

You might want to re-read some of my blogs regarding election fraud by searching this blog. Remember, they (the military) have it all!

By the way, the person who posted the map graded the states:
Valedictorian: IA

Honor Roll: ID, WY, AR, SD, ND, MS

Crime Kingpins: CA, NY, NJ, AZ, WA, OR, MA, PA, MI, WI, GA, NV, MN

Oneida County is one of the leaders for fraud in the "Crime Kingpins" category. Wonderful!

I can't help but wonder if we really do have a Democrat majority running NYS or if there was some sort of "sleight of hand" in play!!

No comments:

Post a Comment