New Hartford NY Online is back!

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Anonymous, Anonymous...

...wherefore art thou, Anonymous?

Another (or perhaps the same) Anonymous soul as wrote to me last time, felt the need to write this afternoon:
"You sad, desperate old lady. Get a life - or continue to be a miserable conspiracy theorist."
Why are some people so incensed when reading or hearing thoughts they disagree with that they have to act out in such a negative way? Why do they feel they have the right to anonymously write such vitriol to someone they don't even know? Is it perhaps because they don't have any facts to back up their hatred?

It appears, if I am correct, this so-called "anonymous" person got upset as he/she was watching the Mike Lindell video I posted a few days ago, titled Absolute Proof. (Am I correct, Anonymous?)

For the record, I am neither sad nor desperate; old is merely a number and is in the eyes of the beholder. I do, most fervently consider myself a lady. As far as a conspiracy theorist; we will see about that; I think you will be eating those words, my friend!

One correct description of me out of the five (5) descriptive words you used to try to silence me makes you a loser; you are watching too much Fake News, my friend!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

From media manipulation to fictional realities - this dark documentary is a journey into the lies you're being fed. We'll be looking at why the world is becoming more divided, how our own brains deceive us every day, and the REAL impact of social media and the internet.


Wake up, people!




No comments:

Post a Comment