New Hartford NY Online is back!

Friday, February 26, 2021

America is being taken over...

...without even one shot being fired!

I suggest that you take the time to view the two (2) videos below; or you can just do what you have always done...sit back and wait until it hits you smack in the face!







When ALL the truth is revealed...I suspect many people will be outraged and some will be unable to handle it.

God willing, you will begin to realize what President Donald J. Trump and our military have done to protect us and the sacrifices they have made to put an end to it all.

Donald J. Trump loves America! God Bless President Donald J. Trump and our military!



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    For someone pitching insane conspiracy theories about your perception of "freedom", its pretty ironic that you delete people's comments and don't allow them to be posted without your approval.

    Idiot. I am so glad to see your brain is melting more and more everyday.

    February 26, 2021 at 2:30:00 PM EST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nhnypatriots said...
      "Anonymous said...
      For someone pitching insane conspiracy theories about your perception of "freedom", its pretty ironic that you delete people's comments and don't allow them to be posted without your approval.

      Idiot. I am so glad to see your brain is melting more and more everyday."


      Anon,

      If your brain was working, you would clearly see that I said I am no longer posting on this (newhartfordnyonline) blog. As a courtesy last couple of times, I moved your comments to the new blog and even gave you the opening lines of the blogs I was writing, but apparently you didn't understand what "I will no longer be blogging on this site" means.

      If you have something to say, I suggest you do so on my new blog which is www.nhnypatriots.blogspot.com particularly since it appears that what I write on that blog is what you are reacting to.

      My friend, I welcome all comments; you don't necessarily have to agree with me. I monitor the comments to weed out comments that are threatening (in that case I will notify the authorities); I also weed out comments with crude language.

      Very soon my friend, you will realize just how wrong you are; I hope you will continue to comment on my blog when that day comes...it won't be long!

      Just to show you how sincere my response is; I am copying this comment and my response to the comment section of the new blog I just put up today at www.nhnypatriots.blogspot.com. Do join me...

      Peace!

      Delete