New Hartford NY Online is back!

Sunday, October 17, 2021

It's been a while...

I haven't posted any "Art Imitating Life" for some time now.


It's Sunday, I'm feeling a little tired (lazy, actually) and so I am just going to post a video for your enjoyment:

The Babylon Bee


"An FBI agent goes undercover to bust a right-wing terror plot. But are the others also undercover FBI agents? Yes. They all are FBI agents."



Now, I am by no means saying that all members of the FBI are scatterbrains, but what I am saying is that there are some, particularly those at the top, that have been playing games with our minds for many years.

When all is exposed to include other 3-letter agencies, I guarantee...no one will be laughing!

I call this one "GITMO"...


Good Vibes...Around the World



Have a blessed Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment