New Hartford NY Online is back!

Monday, September 13, 2021

There are some good people in Hollywood...

Comedian Jim Breuer torches celebrities and sports stars





Denzel Washington:


"I made a commitment to completely cut out anything that might hamper me from getting my mind and body together. Even if it meant sacrificing my career and everything that I've earned. And the floodgates of goodness have opened upon me – mentally and spiritually."

"The most important things are the TRUTH and our FREEDOM, no matter how many times my enemies tried to shut me down, I am ready to overcome the obstacles and prove them wrong. I am a proud PATRIOT and I love America, that's why I know that each one of us deserves to know the TRUTH. Many things are hidden behind the curtains but they will be brought to light."







Jon Voight





George Carlin






THEN, THERE'S THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA


They lie; cover-up; and praise the cabal every chance they get because most of them are members of the cabal.

The good news is just like the cabal, they will be served justice before all is said and done!



TO FRIENDS OF ANDY CUOMO:


If you were wondering where to send Cuomo a housewarming gift; he no longer lives in the U.S. and really doesn't have much use for anything at this point.

Uncle Sam is taking care of all his needs, if you know what I mean!




No comments:

Post a Comment