New Hartford NY Online is back!

Saturday, December 16, 2023

We are under military control, whether you choose to believe it or not!

Derek Johnson Great Intel Dec 8 > The Military Occupation
Gene DeCode







And Donald J. Trump is the Commander-in-Chief...




Derek Johnson Discusses Donald Trump Is Your Commander In Chief
Derek Johnson - Published November 29, 2023







THERE IS A PLAN 4 - Why it had to be this way...
Riccardo Bosi, former Australian Army Special Forces lieutenant colonel







JIM BREUER - BE MAD






War - A conversation with General Flynn






THEY HAVE BEEN GITMOED






The Military knows






TRUST THE MILITARY






Christmas Eve 1963





I AM A SOLDIER




Stevie Wonder, Andra Day - Someday At Christmas




I won't be blogging this week so I can spend time getting ready for Christmas.

However, for the latest updates, please watch my Facebook page; I will be posting on that page as information becomes available to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment