New Hartford NY Online is back!

Thursday, September 14, 2023

Powerful Phil Godlewski LIVE...

Capitulation - September 14th, 2023

Phil Godlewski



"With the current ongoing events across flat earth, Phil takes a look back at our history, and revisits the Trump 2017 World Tour, explaining how it's relevance to current events."


If you want confirmation of what has been happening behind the scenes including the fact that Donald J. Trump is currently the Commander-in-Chief; Biden is (and has been since 2019) dead; and the military is in control, you don't want to miss this LIVE!

When Phil's background is finally made public, you will know why he is so well-versed in the events that are unfolding right before our eyes.



Incidentally, as Phil says "We are the news now". To that end, I daily post the "real" news on my Facebook page.

Recently Facebook has started to 'shadow ban' me so if you are not purposely looking for my posts, you probably won't see them because they won't show up in feeds.

Facebook actually warns me of loss of my page if I don't stop going against their "rules".

In fact, when I log into Facebook, I am now greeted with:

Don’t lose your Page!

If you get a few more Community Standards violations, you could lose New Hartford NY Online forever. Nobody wants that - help out by appealing violations you disagree with, but more importantly, try to share content that follows the rules.

Trust me...I do appeal, but to no avail because the fact-checkers that are paid by the cabal don't seem to see it my way!

Anyhow, if you use Facebook, you probably know that they are not known for their conservative views. Some of the stuff I have seen on Facebook would 'make your hair curl'!! But tell the truth...BANNED!!

Obviously, one of their rules is...don't say anything the Main Street Media is not reporting as true. LOL!! Oh, please....

Sorry Facebook, I don't scare easily!

If you want to know the real truth, check out my Facebook page each day!

Stay off Main Street Media; you will be a lot better off when the credits start rolling as this "movie" comes to the forefront!


No comments:

Post a Comment