New Hartford NY Online is back!

Thursday, July 27, 2023

Hollywood is Dead...

6 Minutes Of Knowledge From The Legend Himself Jordan Maxwell - The World Is Not What You Think!






"Hollywood is drenched in innocent child blood. The references to pedophilia and cannibalism have always been there, but cryptic or symbolic for many years. I was introduced to these practices in the early 2000s and was threatened with dire consequences if I ever spoke out. And I don't just mean my career, I mean my life was threatened, my family's life would be in danger. I can only talk about it now because those people, those industry executives, they're all dead now. They see the blood of a sexually abused baby as the "ultimate prize" and say it is "highly enriched." -—Q SPARTAN WARRIQRS WQRLDWIDEWIDE









HOLLYWOOD PEDOS





PEDOPHILES






Imagine Dragons - Natural

Scotty mar10 - Published July 26, 2023






The HU - Black Thunder

Scotty mar10 - Published July 23, 2023






No comments:

Post a Comment