New Hartford NY Online is back!

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

A message from Phil Godlewski...

Yesterday, May 2, 2023, Phil held a 'matinee' LIVE to get some important information out to us regarding the banking crisis that the Main Street Media refuses to report on.

Shortly after the LIVE ended, Phil posted two (2) short videos on his Telegram Channel to provide some clarification...


PHIL - I WANT TO BE CLEAR




PHIL - COMMON QUESTION




Phil makes it quite clear that he is NOT a financial advisor; however, he has a very important role in what is going on behind the scenes.

The name Phil Godlewski probably doesn't mean much to anyone reading this blog, but when everything is made public, the role Phil has undertaken to rid the world of the cabal will bring back memories to a lot of people who were around in the early 2000s.

With that in mind, here is Phil's LIVE from yesterday afternoon...






The LIVE begins at about the 5 minute 40 second point of the video


The More You Know...



'The Gates of Hell, Happenings Behind Scenes, Banks Collapsing, How Much U Worth??' Ep. 13 [5/2/23]

The Lil Talk Show with Brad Barton













Suzie Q ...When the Shit Goes Down

Scotty mar10 - Published April 28, 2023












On a personal note...

The declas information is being dumped at a faster and faster rate which is quite difficult to keep up with unless I work 24/7 reading and writing.

I need some rest and time to attend to my personal life.

Therefore, while I may not always be blogging as often as I have been, I have a Facebook page:
(https://www.facebook.com/nhnyonline)
and a Twitter page
(https://twitter.com/toirtapynhn)
to supplement my blogs and where I continue to post information as I get it.

It would be worth your while to follow either or both, if you want the most up-to-date information.

The choice to know is and always will be yours!



No comments:

Post a Comment