New Hartford NY Online is back!

Thursday, October 13, 2022

Don't blame me...

...I voted for Donald J. Trump!



INTERVIEWER:
“How would you say your mental focus is?”
BIDEN, the resident:
“Oh it’s focused, ha ah ha, I say it’s, I think it’s, I haven’t, look… I have trouble even mentioning, even saying to myself, my own head the number of years. I no more think of myself as being as old as I am than fly”

Good morning to all you grooming, soy infused, child sniffing Biden supporters. Here’s your focused president in his own words.

What an embarrassment!

Join 👉 Mr. Pool




"My Mind's Going Blank Now..."





Our Movement...





Here's Charlie...
Charlie Ward plays a very important role in this movement.

Charlie was tasked with transporting the gold (650 plane trips worth) from the Vatican to Fort Knox and he is also in charge of the new QFS system.

PPN The Charlie Ward Show

THE PATRIOT PARTY NEWS - Published October 13, 2022






THE CON IS ALWAYS THE SAME...





I Pledge Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, Indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.




No comments:

Post a Comment