New Hartford NY Online is back!

Monday, January 25, 2021

Wow...!

Some person that didn't even have the guts to sign their name wrote to me this morning:
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Just one more thing...":
What a shame that you decided to go full conspiracy theorist on your new blog. You are a disgusting embarrassment and I hope that your life gets worse because of the blatant, proven lies that you are attempting to spread.

You call yourself a "patriot" but you are attacking the Constitution, our country's free and fair election process, and democracy. Drinking the Q and Tr*mp koolaid is not a healthy way to live your life - please continue to be a miserable person, but do not lie about our country. Liar.
Definitely some anger management issues going on there!

Actually, my friend, my life is going rather well, but thank you for your concern! I understand that sometimes the truth is hard to hear.

You claim to know of some proof...where is your proof? You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

I hope you will continue to visit often as I prove that I know what I am saying.

Have a nice day!

Let's consider...

  • Biden has not received any intel briefing from the Pentagon; they won't even take his calls.

  • Biden did not receive the nuclear codes; Trump flew them to Florida.

  • Biden did not get a military plane ride to the inauguration; he had to provide his own plane trip.

  • Biden did not get a traditional 21-gun salute at his so-called inauguration.

  • Think about the large military presence in Washington DC that is still there today and will remain there for several weeks.

And then there is the fact that most of the soldiers turned their back to Biden's motorcade as his motorcade passed through Washington, D.C..



Yeah, I know it "supposedly" has been disputed...but do videos also lie?

Who do you really think is in power? It certainly and clearly is not Biden!

By the way, my friend, I believe the First Amendment to the Constitution gives me the right to say what I say; you have the right to agree or disagree. You don't have the right to try to silence me!

Stay tuned as I show you some more proof!



No comments:

Post a Comment